Photobucket family's memories: My birthday..on apr..
 
 
Monday, April 23, 2007
My birthday..on apr..



I always feel happy..everytime i celebrate my birthday...
Cause all of Indonesian will celebrate for Raden Ajeng Kartini ..so included for me..
Thanks God , n Mam n Dad...cause u give me a special day..to remember...
And i always got regard from around the world..like ..Us, Sing, China, Kl.., Europe ( German..) and also from Dubai...new friend.. cause i have many friends n children who stay at diffr country. who still remember me..
So Thanks again Lord for ur blessing in my life...
Especlly...this year again i got so many cakes from someone who loves me..like couple years ago, i have 4 cakes in my brithday..
Nah..these for all my nice birthday cakes...one from Jen=( Beijing ) n Febi...n one from my lovely my son's Parent in law ...thanks for all...
posted by rosni @ 12:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Shout box

Template By
Free Blogger Templates layout for myspace

Edit by: Tuti