Photobucket family's memories: Highest Mountain n Graduation
 
 
Monday, May 28, 2007
Highest Mountain n Graduation


Left...was...the dangerous n so proud experienced for us...We were from The REMAPALA DON BOSCO on 1983...can survive to climb The Highest Mountain at Sumatera ...we call The Kerinci Volcano Mountain...its about 4500 m..high...
Right also...the best n really valued time in my life...My Accountant Academy Graduation..from Andalas University...at my home town...Padang.
Beside me ..is my Lovely Mom..n only one beloved sister...
Thanks mom n dad..to let me grow into beautifull n mature woman...
Tks for everything that you have given to me...till now...God also blessing u..both my parents...
For my dad who past away couple years ago..always pray for u night n day...so u will be sit n be son of our Father Lord in Heaven...sure that ,cause u were really lovely n good father for us.n also as human being..nobody can replace n compare u....bye dad..
posted by rosni @ 1:07 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Shout box

Template By
Free Blogger Templates layout for myspace

Edit by: Tuti