Photobucket family's memories: Tian Ming Tek's fam...
 
 
Friday, November 30, 2007
Tian Ming Tek's fam...


Hi...here they are my best....best friends...n child...Airin...
First we met at Pekanbaru arounded 13 years ago....at PT Riau Andalan Pulp n Paper...exactly on Mar 94...
Ming Tek sbg Manager Personalia....and he interviwed me at the first time hahah...
and at the same day...he gave me answer...that i was accepted as a new comer or as a new employee hheheh....luv it....
Then later Linda his girl friend , joint as my team at Accounting Payable....
Now 13 years over, they got 2 nice n handsome children...Airin n Rian....
Airin is really beauty...as a ballet dancer....
Congrat for all of u ya...Ming Tek n Linda...we always luv u...cause...u are really...nice n gorgeous person n couple...
posted by rosni @ 10:51 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger The Spirit of Transformation said…

    Dear Rosni,

    Thank you for being a good friend. Time past very fast... and you still keep remember me and my family. You and your family always in our heart.

    May God bless all of us with His greatest love and make our friendship last forever...

    With Love,

    Ming Tek

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Shout box

Template By
Free Blogger Templates layout for myspace

Edit by: Tuti