Photobucket family's memories: My birthday Pictures ...
 
 
Monday, April 23, 2007
My birthday Pictures ...



These are my happy event in my birtdhay..in Semarang...
with my mother in law...she is also so kind...so sometime i was thinking...that i am the happiest person in the world..
But sometime forgot to appreciate what ever we got in our life...Thanks again Lord...
And also for my best friends n children who always remember n send regard n wish for me in my birthday...thanks so much...
Thank for Monic ( Amrik ), Albert ( Surby ), Jim n Nita ( Beijing ), Ricky ( KL ), Welly n Hana ( Amrik ), Jen= n Febi ( China n Semrng )..
Included...my special friends Hastuti ( Sing ), Tintin ( Amrik ), Lina ( Medan ), Ria ( Peknabaru ), Dietz ( German ), Andy ( Dubai ) ...many the others that i cant say ..all...
Thanks so much..and wish God also bless ur fam...n got everything u wish in ur life...
posted by rosni @ 1:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Shout box

Template By
Free Blogger Templates layout for myspace

Edit by: Tuti