Photobucket family's memories: My former bisniss
 
 
Monday, May 28, 2007
My former bisniss

These were my former bisniss at Pekanbaru...
Running own bisniss..give us special experience..that u cant get from the school..
But nowadays...running lady's bisnis...like salon n butik..n ect..not give much profit..
I also have joint partner ..another salon at Pekanbaru .
Since i moved to Jakarta..so all of my former bisnis ..closed already..
Below...Mira n Nini ..are my best friends at Pku..also my brother Cin..who running this Children Butik.
Above....my joint parnert...Yulie n Vina ..at Celullar Phone...
I have no pictures for our saloon...
posted by rosni @ 2:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Shout box

Template By
Free Blogger Templates layout for myspace

Edit by: Tuti