Photobucket family's memories: My friend Tian Ming Tek
 
 
Monday, April 23, 2007
My friend Tian Ming Tek



these are the others...
Teman=.,.i have a lovely friend..his name is Mr. Tian Ming Tek...
He is soo handsome...n soo special to me...because...we had been delivered..to the earth...on the same day, month n year...is 21 st April 1964...
Maybe just diffr..in minute n second...
But he is really generous, n gorgious man in the world beside my father n husband..heheh
Ming Tek...from deep in my heart..i also..want to .say Happy Brithday to you...where ever u are...
Remember that we ever have one birthday party together in Kerinci..- Pekanbaru..nice memory...
Wish the best thing in ur life n in ur lovely family...Linda ( my lovely beauty friend ), Irene soo pretty...and Ryan soo handsome boy...wooo..who so lucky u are...
Wish you got whatever u want that blessing from The Lord...
Ok..last but not for least...thank u for being ..my lovely friend..for u n ur family...n nice to know u in my life...
Later i ll attached ur picture here as my best friend...good luck n..God Bless Us ..forever...
posted by rosni @ 2:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Shout box

Template By
Free Blogger Templates layout for myspace

Edit by: Tuti