Photobucket family's memories: Remapala's Reunion
 
 
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Remapala's Reunion




On 28 th April 07...is our reunion ...but only some of the members Remapala Gang...our Hiking, Camping and travelling from one mountain or one village to the other village ...made us looks like brother n sister each other..


We joint with this REMAPALA ( REMAJA PENCINTA & PENJELAJAH ALAM )...when we were at the Senior Hight School...at DON BOSCO...one of the best School at Padang...


We also had best experience ...like we had climbed successfully " THE KERINCI MOUNTAIN..." which is the highest mountain at Sumatera...

I remembered that i was so naughty.at that time..i was lying to my mom...cause my mom didnt allow me to climb this mountain...so i told to her..that i just visited my friend house at Kerinci to celebrate The Chinese New Year...


But after arriving at the top of the mountain...i realized..that i did the risky job in my life...its so dangerous mountain...that we ever climbed...

Usually we need 2 days..for climbing the mountain..., but for this Kerinci we need 3 days..

So i am say sorry..in my heart to my Lord n my parent..that i am lying at that time...


And we say Thanks to God also...to bless n saving us..go back to our home again..
posted by rosni @ 10:44 AM 0 comments


Thursday, April 26, 2007
posted by rosni @ 1:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Shout box

Template By
Free Blogger Templates layout for myspace

Edit by: Tuti